Thursday, May 11, 2017

Rapha Cycle Club, London

Rapha Cycle Club
85 Brewer Street
Soho
London W1F 9ZN
Phone number 020 7494 9831



It's a coffee shop inside a cycle store. The cycle store is amazing if you are a cyclist, but my only self propelled motion activity is walking, so I have to confess I haven't paid too much attention to the store itself.

I've only ever picked up takeaway coffee from them and the coffee is worth a little detour when you are in the Piccadilly Circus area.

They do have seating space with large tables and I've always seen people working on their laptops or having quick meetings here. So it's a nice quiet space to get some work done too with awesome coffee on the side.

They offer some basic snacks and lunch options too. But that coffee is 5* and what keeps bringing me back. The staff is pretty awesome too.


Rating : 4.5 / 5

Rapha Cycle Club Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis