Thursday, May 11, 2017

The Flour Station Bakery, London

The Flour Station Bakery
91 North Yard
Camden
London NW1 8AH
020 8457 2098


The Flour Station Bakery has an industrial interior and serves up baked goods and cold meats. Cold meats and drinks come from their curated suppliers.



I was in the area for the Camden cheese festival this weekend and wanted to pick up some breads to accompany the multiple cheeses I had bought.



Their English muffins (£1 each) were ok. The jalapeƱo corn bread(£1.50 each) was good, but I had to fry them in a pan to get a crisper crust, like I prefer. The sticky toffee buns(£2.40 each)are very similar in flavour to cinnabon, but with less sugar, so it's a great way to enjoy the pecan toffee cinnamon bread combination. The brownies (£2.50 each) however were the crowning glory. Absolutely decadently satisfying.


They advertise their scones as the best, but there weren't any left by the time I got there.

I tried the locally made ginger beer from Hackney by Square Root London,  and it was lovely.

I'd go back, but for the sweet stuff rather than the breads.

Rating : 3 / 5

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis