Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Chozen Noodle, London

Chozen Noodle
141 Praed Street
Paddington
London W2 1RL

Wanted something light as a takeaway at the end of a superhot day.

There didn't seem to be any other Chinese places around Paddington, so requested the husband to pick up a takeaway from Chozen on his way home.

The chicken gyoza (1.95 for 3 pieces) was very very good and we also loved the duck spring rolls (2.15 - 3 small rolls). The sushi is the best that I have tasted in this neighbourhood. (Medium Chozen box - 5 maki & 5 nigiri - 7.15)


I'm not crazy about Udon, so I'm not surprised that I didn't like the Chicken Dumpling Udon (3.45) too much. The chicken Thai green curry (6.95) had pineapple in it which was unusual, but not unpleasant. Actually the curry and rice was a great meal with some spicy chilli paste from my collection of sauces at home.

Very fast service and husband said they were clean. I'll have to step into the location myself when I next walk past.

Remember the rolls & Gyoza are best eaten hot, they lose all texture if you let them stand for too long.

Rating : 3.75 / 5

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis